Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

What I learned - Blog Post #5 -


After showing my portrait of a place to the class last Thursday, I was able to take a couple of things with me. I realized that the shots I used could have been more aesthetically pleasing had I used filters on the camera. The shot I included of Matt holding hands with the statues out in front of Bryant Denny was more so intended to be funny, but ended up interrupting the entire flow of my video from being serious, to kind of funny, and then back to serious. I wasn't really expecting such an in depth critique but every bit of advice was welcomed. I really wish that I had reserved a set of filters for the camera when I shot this. By using filters, I could have enhanced the look of the portrait tremendously. I will definitely remember to take into account the aesthetic conditions of the locations that I film at in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment